[openstack-dev] [neutron] Spec exceptions are closed, FPF is August 21

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Jul 31 08:30:07 UTC 2014

Carl Baldwin wrote:
> Let me know if I can help resolve the concerns around rootwrap.  I
> think in this case, the return on investment could be high with a
> relatively low investment.

I agree the daemon work around oslo.rootwrap is very promising, but this
is a bit sensitive so we can't rush it. I'm pretty confident
oslo.rootwrap 1.3 (or 2.0) will be available by the Juno release, but
realistically I expect most projects to switch to using it during the
kilo cycle, rather than in the very last weeks of Juno...

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)