[openstack-dev] [neutron][policy] Bridging the 2-group gap in group policy

Hemanth Ravi hemanthraviml at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 18:13:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

Adding this CLI command seems to be a good way to provide support for the
second model. This can be submitted as a new review patch to work through
the approaches to implement this. I suggest the current CLI patch [1] be
reviewed for the existing spec and completed.

Ryan, would it possible for you to start a new review submit for the new
command(s). Could you also provide any references for "profiled" API in
IETF, CCITT.

Thanks,
-hemanth

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/104013