[openstack-dev] [neutron] python-neutronclient, launchpad, and milestones

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Tue Jul 29 19:28:00 UTC 2014

All:

I spent some time today cleaning up python-neutronclient in LP. I
created a 2.3 series, and created milestones for the 2.3.5 (June 26)
and 2.3.6 (today) releases. I also targeted bugs which were released
in those milestones to the appropriate places. My next step is to
remove the 3.0 series, as I don't believe this is necessary anymore.

One other note: I've tentatively created a 2.3.7 milestone in LP, so
we can start targeting client bugs which merge there for the next
client release.

Kyle