[openstack-dev] [NFV] Ready to change the meeting time?

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Tue Jul 29 14:53:21 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have recently had a few people express concern to me that the current meeting time is preventing their attendance at the meeting. As we're still using the original meeting time we discussed using for a trial period immediately after summit it is probably time we reassess anyway.

I have been through the global iCal [1] and tried to identify times where at least one of the IRC meeting rooms is available and no other NFV related team or subteam (E.g. Nova, Neutron, DVR, L3, etc.) is meeting. The resultant times are available for voting on this whenisgood.net sheet - be sure to select your location to view in your local time:

    http://whenisgood.net/exzzbi8

If you are a regular participant in the NFV meetings, or even more importantly if you would like to be but are restrained from doing so because of the current timing then please record your preferences above. If you think there is an available time slot that I've missed, or I've made a time slot available that actually clashes with a meeting relevant to NFV participants, then please respond on list!

This week's meeting will proceed at the regular time on Wednesday, July 30 at 1400 UTC in #openstack-meeting-alt.

Thanks,

Steve

[1] https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/bj05mroquq28jhud58esggqmh4@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics