[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Authentication is turned on - Fuel API and UI

Lukasz Oles loles at mirantis.com
Mon Jul 28 14:37:38 UTC 2014

As I said in another topic, storing user password in plain text is not an
option.

Ad. 1.
We can create special "upgrade_user" with the same rights as admin user. We
can use it to authenticate in nailgun. It can be done after 5.1 release.

Ad. 2.
In perfect world during upgrade /etc/fuel/client/config.yaml should be
copied to new container. If it's not possible, warning in documentation
should be ok.

Regards

--
Łukasz Oleś