[openstack-dev] [QA] Proposed Changes to Tempest Core

Frittoli, Andrea (HP Cloud) frittoli at hp.com
Sat Jul 26 12:20:15 UTC 2014

Thank you everyone for your votes and your trust.
I'm proud to join the tempest core team!

Andrea

Sent from my tiny device

---- Matthew Treinish wrote ----

So all of the current core team members have voted unanimously in favor of
adding Andrea to the team.

Welcome to the team Andrea.

-Matt Treinish