[openstack-dev] [Neutron] dvr router modes?

Smith, Michael (HPN R&D) michael.smith6 at hp.com
Fri Jul 25 17:57:37 UTC 2014

It all depends on how you want services scheduled.  If you want to isolate (centralize) services you can.  But if you don't care what services run on which nodes, you can have all your l3-agents run in dvr_snat mode.  The dvr_snat mode l3-agent will be capable of hosting centralized/legacy routers, dvr routers, and centralized snat services.

Does this help?

Yours,

Michael Smith
Hewlett-Packard Company