[openstack-dev] [Off Topic] Women Who Code, San Francisco, looking for mentors

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Fri Jul 25 17:12:42 UTC 2014

In the lead up to the next round of the GNOME Outreach Program for Women
(application deadline 10/22/2014), the group is hosting a series of
meetups around getting involved in free and open source software
development.

Given OpenStack's committment to Outreach Program for Women, we're
looking for OpenStack contributors who would be interested/available to
attend as mentors for these possible new contributors.

    http://www.meetup.com/Women-Who-Code-SF/events/195850392/

The meetups are 10am - 4pm, and breakfast & lunch are provided for all.

If you're interested in being a mentor in San Francisco in any of those
dates, please reach out to me in private.

Regards,
Stef