[openstack-dev] [neutron][DVR]: Will DVR support external gateway with snat disabled?

Wuhongning wuhongning at huawei.com
Fri Jul 25 07:37:51 UTC 2014

Now in L3 API, we can create a router with external gateway, while enable_snat setting to false.
Now in DVR code, all cenral NS processing is related with snat, so does it still support NS central gw without snat?

Also, is it possible to separate the scheduling of NS central gateway and SNAT(or other central service)? This will make sense if we want to have linux router as the NS gw to terminate all internal traffic, but leave all L4 service(NAT/FW/VPN/LB) to some hardware device.