[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Volume replication - driver support walk through

Ronen Kat RONENKAT at il.ibm.com
Thu Jul 24 20:22:47 UTC 2014

Hello,

The initial code for managing volume replication in Cinder is now
available as work-in-progress - see
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/106718
I expect to remove the work-in-progress early next week.

I would like to hold a walk through of the replication feature for Cinder
driver owners who are interested to implement replication - I plan to hold
it on Wednesday July 30 17:00 UTC, just after the Cinder meeting.
I will make available a phone call-in number and access details, as I
don't think Google Hangouts can support enough video connections (ten to
the best of my knowledge).
Alternative suggestions are welcome

For those who cannot attend the 17:00 UTC walk through (due to time zone
issues), I can hold another one on July 31, 08:00 UTC - please let me know
if there is interest for this time slot.

Regards,

Ronen,