[openstack-dev] [Infra][Neutron] Request voting for Tail-f CI account

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Thu Jul 24 17:41:19 UTC 2014

On 07/24/2014 01:18 PM, Kyle Mestery wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 12:03 PM, Collins, Sean
> <Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 11:19:13AM EDT, Luke Gorrie wrote:
>>> Tail-f NCS: I want to keep this feature well maintained and compliant with
>>> all the rules. I am the person who wrote this driver originally, I have
>>> been the responsible person for 90% of its lifetime, I am the person who
>>> setup the current CI, and I am the one responsible for smooth operation of
>>> that CI. I am reviewing its results with my morning coffee and have been
>>> doing so for the past 6 weeks. I would like to have it start voting and I
>>> believe that it and I are ready for that. I am responsive to email, I am
>>> usually on IRC (lukego), and in case of emergency you can SMS/call my
>>> mobile on +41 79 244 32 17.
>>>
>>> So... Let's be friends again? (and do ever cooler stuff in Kilo?)
>>>

>> Luke was kind enough to reach out to me, and we had a discussion in
>> order to bury the hatchet. Posting his contact details and being
>> available to discuss things has put my mind at ease, I am ready to move
>> forward.
>>
> +1
>
> He also reached out to me, so I'm also happy to add this back and move
> forward with burying the hatchet. I'm all for second chances in
> general, and Luke's gone out of his way to work with people upstream
> in a much more efficient and effective manner.
>
> Thanks,
> Kyle

Well done, Luke. It takes a lot of work to dig oneself out of a hole and
create good relationships where there need to be some. It is a tough job
and not everyone chooses to do it.

You chose to and you succeeded. I commend your work.

I'm glad we have a good resolution in this space.

Thanks to all involved for their persistence and hard work. Well done,
Anita.