[openstack-dev] Mentor program?

Ajaya Agrawal ajku.agr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 11:25:37 UTC 2014

That is a very good suggestion.

I started contributing to openstack three months back. IMO it is not that
difficult to get started and there are many blogs which can help you get
started. There are many low hanging fruits which could be fixed by newbies.
The real problem comes when you are post that phase. There are too many
projects and it is difficult to select one and work on a small feature from
that project. I think we should be concentrating on this part more. The
projects which could get most benefit from this are the ones which are not
incubated yet or just incubated.

Cheers,
Ajaya

Cheers,