[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Upgrade of netchecker/mcagents during OpenStack patching procedure

Dmitriy Shulyak dshulyak at mirantis.com
Thu Jul 24 11:20:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

1. There is several incompatibilities with network checker in 5.0 and 5.1,
mainly caused by introduction of multicast verification.
Issue with additional release information, which easy to resolve by
excluding multicast on 5.0 environment
[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1342814
Issue with running network verification on old boostrap and newly created
5.1 environment
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1348130
There is no easy way to fix it.. so i will probably disable multicast for
now

Other issue is about bugs that whas fixed in mcagents, network checker and
nailgun agent

2. It can be done with some hacks in ostf