[openstack-dev] [all] Hide CI comments in Gerrit

Mike Kolesnik mkolesni at redhat.com
Thu Jul 24 10:26:10 UTC 2014

Great script!

I have a fork that I made and improved it a bit:
https://gist.github.com/mkolesni/92076378d45c7b5e692b

This fork supports:
1. Button/link is integrated nicely to the gerrit UI (appears in the
comments title, just like the other ones).
2. Auto hide will hide comments by default (can be turned off).
3. "Regex" like bot detection which requires a shorter list of unique
bot names, and less maintenance of the script.
4. oVirt support (for those interested).

Regards,
Mike