[openstack-dev] [nova][Spec Freeze Exception]Support dpdkvhost in ovs vif bindings

Mooney, Sean K sean.k.mooney at intel.com
Wed Jul 23 18:19:40 UTC 2014

Hi
The third iteration of the specs are now available for review at the links below

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/libvirt-ovs-use-usvhost

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/ml2-use-dpdkvhost
thanks for the feedback given so far.
Hopefully the current iteration addresses the issues raised.

Regards
Sean.