[openstack-dev] [Neutron] [Spec freeze exception] ml2-use-dpdkvhost

Mooney, Sean K sean.k.mooney at intel.com
Wed Jul 23 18:10:22 UTC 2014

Hi kyle

Thanks for your provisional support.
I would agree that unless the nova spec is also granted an exception both specs should be moved
To Kilo.

I have now uploaded the most recent version of the specs.
They are available to review here:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/libvirt-ovs-use-usvhost
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/ml2-use-dpdkvhost

regards