[openstack-dev] FW: [Neutron][LBaaS] TLS capability - work division

Doug Wiegley dougw at a10networks.com
Wed Jul 23 17:02:53 UTC 2014

Do we want any driver interface changes for this?  At one level, with the
current interface, conforming drivers could just reference
listener.sni_containers, with no changes.  But, do we want something in
place so that the API can return an unsupported error for non-TLS v2
drivers?  Or must all v2 drivers support TLS?

doug