[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] TLS capability - work division

Carlos Garza carlos.garza at rackspace.com
Wed Jul 23 00:54:20 UTC 2014

	Since it looks like the TLS blueprint was approved I''m sure
were all eager to start coded so how should we divide up work on the
source code. I have Pull requests in pyopenssl
"https://github.com/pyca/pyopenssl/pull/143". and a few one liners
in pica/cryptography to expose the needed low-level that I'm hoping
will be added pretty soon to that PR 143 test's can pass. Incase it
doesn't we will fall back to using the pyasn1_modules as it
already also has a means to fetch what we want at a lower level.
I'm just hoping that we can split the work up so that we can
collaborate together on this with out over serializing the work
were people become dependent on waiting for some one else to
complete their work or worse one person ending up doing all
the work.

                                                                                Carlos D. Garza