[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Spec Minimum Review Proposal

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Tue Jul 22 20:18:49 UTC 2014

At the meetup today, the topic of our spec process came up. The general
sentiment is that the process is still young and the hiccups are
expected, but we do need to get better about making sure we're staying
on top of them.

As a first step, it was proposed to add 1 spec review a week to the
existing 3 reviews per day requirement for cores.

Additionally, we're going to start to capture and review the metrics on
spec patches specifically during the weekly meeting. That should help
bring to light how long reviews are sitting in the queue without being
touched.

What are everyone's feelings on adding a 1 spec review per week
requirement for cores?

Not surprisingly, I'm +1 for it  :)