[openstack-dev] [Nova] So you want a spec freeze exception?

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue Jul 22 10:02:08 UTC 2014

Hi.

There are now quite a few spec freeze exceptions out there.
Realistically, I don't think they will all get up, mostly because of
concerns about review bandwidth coming up to the end of the release
cycle.

The proposed process from here is that I will wait until my morning
tomorrow (12 hours from now) to see what cores step up to support
freeze exception requests. Those which get two cores will get an
extension. For those which don't have enough cores signed on by
tomorrow, we'll let it sit for a couple more days before we time out
on them.

Michael

--
Rackspace Australia