[openstack-dev] [Swift] About the BP: gateway-of-object-storage

Tong Yanqun tyanqun at qq.com
Tue Jul 22 02:28:26 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I registered a BP for the feature that makes Swift works as an object storage gateway [1]. And submit the specification [2] last Sunday. Could you give some review and opinion about it please?

First, I made a wrong commit of the spec [3]. Then I tried to modify and overwrite it, but commit another spec. Sorry about that mistake but I don’t know how to delete the wrong one. Please ignore it.

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/swift/+spec/gateway-of-object-storage
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/108230/
http://docs-draft.openstack.org/30/108230/1/check/gate-swift-specs-docs/34b8223/doc/build/html/specs/swift/gateway-of-object-storage.html
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/108229/