[openstack-dev] [Infra][Neutron] Request voting for Tail-f CI account

Collins, Sean Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com
Mon Jul 21 20:53:08 UTC 2014

From: Luke Gorrie <luke at snabb.co<mailto:luke at snabb.co>>
Date: Monday, July 21, 2014 3:22 PM
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Infra][Neutron] Request voting for Tail-f CI account

The account has a rich history :-). Initially we brought it online back around Nov 2013 early in the Icehouse cycle. That didn't work out so well: we had a bunch of operational issues and as OpenStack newbies we were oblivious to the impact they had on other people's workflows -- we were mortified to learn that we had created a disruption. Since then we have been more conservative which is why the account was mostly idle until June.

The fact that I tried to reach out to the person who was listed as the contact back in November to try and resolve the –1 that this CI system gave, and never received a response until the public mailing list thread about revoking voting rights for Tail-F, makes me believe that the Tail-F CI system is still not ready to have that kind of privilege. Especially if the account was idle from around February, until June – that is a huge gap, if I understand correctly?

--
Sean M. Collins