[openstack-dev] [Infra] MyISAM as a default storage engine for MySQL in the gate

Mike Bayer mbayer at redhat.com
Mon Jul 21 17:18:49 UTC 2014

OK, so, we aren’t generally running neutron tests w/ MySQL + InnoDB, right?    I happen to be running them locally against a MySQL that defaults to InnoDB.  And I’m trying to see if it’s deadlocking or not as I’m not able to get through them.   All the eventlet + MySQLdb deadlock issues won’t be apparent with MyISAM.