[openstack-dev] [nova] Nested Quota Driver API blue print

Ulrich Schwickerath ulrich.schwickerath at cern.ch
Mon Jul 21 08:44:56 UTC 2014

Hi, all,

we'd like to ask for an exception for our blue print

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/102201

on the Nested Quota Driver API. It has been marked as abandoned on
Wednesday last week. Development of it is well advanced now, as well as
the related keystone parts, and for that reason we would like to ask for
an exception to have it still considered for Juno. Sajeesh who owns the
blue print is currently away for personal reasons without internet
access but will be back within the next day.

Can you please let us know which steps are required from our part to get
that exception ?

Thanks a lot and kind regards,
Ulrich