[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Milestone and Due Dates

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Sat Jul 19 02:52:15 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 4:40 PM, Jorge Miramontes
<jorge.miramontes at rackspace.com> wrote:
> Hey Kyle (and anyone else that may know the answers to my questions),
>
> There are several blueprints that don't have Juno milestones attached to
> them and was wondering if we could assign them so the broader community is
> aware of the work the LBaaS folks are working on. These are the blueprints
> that are currently being worked on but do not have an assigned milestone:
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/lbaas-ref-impl-tls-support
> (no milestone)
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/lbaas-ssl-termination ('next'
> milestone. Not sure if this means juno-2 or juno-3)
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/lbaas-l7-rules (no milestone)
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/neutron-flavor-framework (no
> milestone)
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/lbaas-l7-rules (no milestone)

These do not have a milestone set in LP yet because the specs are not
approved. It's unclear if all of these will be approved for Juno-3 at
this point, though I suspect at least a few will be. I'm actively
reviewing final specs for approval before Spec Approval Deadline on
Sunday, 7-20.

> Also, please let me know if I left something out everyone.
>
> Lastly, what are the definitive spec/implementation dates that the LBaaS
> community should be aware of? A lot of us are confused on exact dates and I
> wanted to make sure we were all on the same page so that we can put
> resources on items that are more time sensitive.

Per above, SAD is this Sunday. The Juno release schedule is on the
wiki here [1].

Thanks,
Kyle

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Juno_Release_Schedule