[openstack-dev] [rally] nova boot-and-delele

Boris Pavlovic boris at pavlovic.me
Fri Jul 18 04:26:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

I don't think that this it is related to quotas. Seems more like it's
related to the fixed ips (that are not released).

Could you try to put unlimited quotas for you tenant. To do that you need
to add new context to the  task, and it will look like:

 "context": {
    "users": {
        "tenants": 1,
        "users_per_tenant": 1