[openstack-dev] [rally] nova boot-and-delele

fdsafdsafd jazeltq at 163.com
Fri Jul 18 04:00:17 UTC 2014

Hello,
     In boot-and-delete test, the the item will return after the nova api send delete request. But right then, the quota may not be recycle. Then there will be a problem.
   If i press an openstack cloud by boot-and-list, i got that my cloud support 65 concurrency. But if i use that number to do boot-and-delete, many request will failed.
  For example, if the json is this
  {
    "NovaServers.boot_and_delete_server": [
        {
            "args": {
                "flavor": {
                    "name": "ooo"
                },
                "image": {
                    "name": "ubuntu1204"
                },
            },
            "runner": {
                "type": "constant",
                "times":8000,
                "concurrency":65
            },
            "context": {
                "users": {
                    "tenants": 1,
                    "users_per_tenant":1
                },
            }
        }
    ]
}

almost 130 request will failed by no valid host. In my oponion, i think all the failed request is failed by the delay recycle quotas.
Am i right? or there is another story?
Thanks