[openstack-dev] [trove] how to trigger a recheck of reddwarf CI?

Nikhil Manchanda nikhil at manchanda.me
Fri Jul 18 02:00:41 UTC 2014

Anita Kuno writes:

> [...]
> Nik and I have talked. Since J2 is too far away to let a system run
> without recheck capability (as Joe points out, this is not in compliance
> with third party ci requirements), Nik is currently following up on
> Sukdev's wiki page (if someone can help Sukdev learn enough wiki markup
> to get this information off the google doc and into the wiki page, I
> will be really grateful):
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Arista-third-party-testing
>
> Nik and I will be staying in contact on this and working to provide a
> smoother process for developers who need to fire a recheck on this third
> party ci system.

Just wanted to send out a quick note to follow up on this. We had to fix
the patch to the gerrit trigger plugin, (it was borked after the Gerrit
2.8 upgrade) so this took a bit longer than I anticipated. However, I've
now deployed the fixed plugin to rdjenkins, and have configured it so
that it fires a recheck on leaving the right comment.

This should make life easier for developers, and brings us in compliance
with the third party CI requirements.

Thanks to Sukhdev, and Anita for helping with this effort.

Cheers,
Nikhil