[openstack-dev] [nova] fair standards for all hypervisor drivers

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Thu Jul 17 13:09:27 UTC 2014

On 07/17/2014 02:13 PM, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> On Thu, 2014-07-17 at 09:58 +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 08:46:12AM +1000, Michael Still wrote:
>>> Top posting to the original email because I want this to stand out...
>>>
>>> I've added this to the agenda for the nova mid cycle meetup, I think
>>> most of the contributors to this thread will be there. So, if we can
>>> nail this down here then that's great, but if we think we'd be more
>>> productive in person chatting about this then we have that option too.
>>
>> FYI, I'm afraid I won't be at the mid-cycle meetup since it clashed with
>> my being on holiday. So I'd really prefer if we keep the discussion on
>> this mailing list where everyone has a chance to participate.
>
> Same here. Pre-arranged vacation, otherwise I'd have been there.

I'll be there, but I agree that we should do this somewhere we have a
record for later. Recorded memory is important so that in a years time
whatever reasoning we come to is somewhere we can look at the archives.

Which is also why I think this ought to remain on email and not IRC, as
we have a record of it here.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague