[openstack-dev] [nova] fair standards for all hypervisor drivers

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Jul 16 22:46:12 UTC 2014

Top posting to the original email because I want this to stand out...

I've added this to the agenda for the nova mid cycle meetup, I think
most of the contributors to this thread will be there. So, if we can
nail this down here then that's great, but if we think we'd be more
productive in person chatting about this then we have that option too.

Michael

Rackspace Australia