[openstack-dev] [specs] how to continue spec discussion

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Jul 16 11:57:33 UTC 2014

As we approach Juno-3, a number of specs have been correctly marked as abandoned since they are not expected to be ready in time for the release.

Is there a mechanism to keep these specs open for discussion even though there is no expectation that they will be ready for Juno and 'defer' them to 'K' ?

It seems a pity to archive the comments and reviewer lists along with losing a place to continue the discussions even if we are not expecting to see code in Juno.

Tim