[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Neutron ML2 Blueprints

Andrew Woodward xarses at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 06:24:16 UTC 2014

[2] appears to be made worse, if not caused by neutron services
autostarting with debian, no patch yet, need to add mechanism to ha
layer to generate override files.
[3] appears to have stopped with this mornings master
[4] deleting the cluster, and restarting mostly removed this, was
getting issue with $::osnailyfacter::swift_partition/.. not existing
(/var/lib/glance), but is fixed in rev 29

[5] is still the critical issue blocking progress, I'm super at a loss
of why this is occuring. Changes to ordering have no affect. Next
steps probably involve pre-hacking keystone and neutron and
nova-client to be more verbose about it's key usage. As a hack we
could simply restart neutron-server but I'm not convinced the issue
can't come back since we don't know how it started.

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 6:34 AM, Sergey Vasilenko
<svasilenko at mirantis.com> wrote:
> [1] fixed in https://review.openstack.org/#/c/107046/
> Thanks for report a bug.

Andrew