[openstack-dev] [Neutron] [ML2] kindly request neutron-cores to review and approve patch "Cisco DFA ML2 Mechanism Driver"

Milton Xu (mxu) mxu at cisco.com
Tue Jul 15 22:01:00 UTC 2014

Hi,

This patch was initially uploaded on Jun 27, 2014 and we have got a number of reviews from the community. A lot of thanks to these who kindly reviewed and provided feedback.

Can the neutron cores please review/approve it so we can make progress here?  Really appreciate your attention and help here.
I also include the cores who reviewed and approved the spec earlier.

Code patch:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/103281/

Approved Spec:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/89740/