[openstack-dev] [compute][tempest] Upgrading libvirt-lxc support status

Nels Nelson nels.nelson at rackspace.com
Tue Jul 15 18:40:41 UTC 2014

Thanks for your response, Joe.

Am I understanding you correctly that the Hypervisor Support Status does
not in fact hinge on any particular Tempest tests, but rather, simply on
individual tests for the libvirt-lxc driver used for gating?

Also, one last question, am I using the incorrect [subheader][category]
info in my subject?  I've had to bump this topic twice now, and you're the
only person to reply.

Thanks very much for your time.

Best regards,
-Nels Nelson