[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Neutron ML2 Blueprints

Vladimir Kuklin vkuklin at mirantis.com
Tue Jul 15 10:04:17 UTC 2014

Andrew,

[2] may be due to agents failing to start. Incorrect agents configuration
will lead to agents unability to start and pacemaker timeouts. [3] I do not
see failures in rabbit service as I see that it succesfully transitioned
from stopped to running state. [4] Swift error shows that you have
incorrect rings configuration.

Yours Faithfully,
Vladimir Kuklin,
Fuel Library Tech Lead,