[openstack-dev] [Heat] Integration gap analysis

Zane Bitter zbitter at redhat.com
Mon Jul 14 22:49:03 UTC 2014

The Technical Committee has been conducting an analysis of existing
projects to ensure they comply with the same criteria to which newly
incubated/graduated projects are being held. Heat is one of the last
projects to undergo this analysis, so it will be happening soon -
possibly as soon as tomorrow's TC meeting.

To that end, I've put together my responses to the criteria on the
following etherpad:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/heat-gap-analysis

It's mostly uncontroversial, but it would be a big help if everybody
could take a look through and comment on any areas that they know more
about than I do.

cheers,
Zane.