[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Heat] [mid-cycle] Red Hat hosted dinner on Wednesday + food restrictions

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Mon Jul 14 14:48:23 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Red Hat is happy to host a dinner during TripleO/Heat mid-cycle which
should be held on Wednesday, July 23rd.

I would like to invite each attendee of the meetup and ask you to fill
yourselves into the relevant section at the end of the following
etherpad by the end of Wednesday (don't forget on food restrictions):

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-midcycle-meetup

I am sorry for later announcement, but we need to handle booking by the
end of the Wednesday. So distribute this question as much as you can so
that we have the answers as soon as possible.

Thank you and cheers
-- Jarda