[openstack-dev] [neutron] Mid-Cycle Sprint Summary

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Mon Jul 14 14:31:11 UTC 2014

Thanks to everyone who attended last week's Neutron Mid-Cycle Sprint
[1] in Minnesota! We had a very good turnout and we accomplished quite
a bit. The focus of the sprint was the nova-network parity plan
documented here [2]. We broke into teams tackling the parity items.
The good news is that we're making good progress on these items, and
we should be merging things over the next few weeks to close some of
these out.

Thanks again to everyone who made the trek to Minnesota! Looking
forward to an exciting second half of Juno development.

Kyle

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-msp-sprint
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/TechnicalCommittee/Neutron_Gap_Coverage