[openstack-dev] [qa] Getting rolling with javelin2

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Mon Jul 14 11:07:40 UTC 2014

Javelin2 lives in tempest, currently the following additional fixes are
needed for it to pass the server & image creation in grenade -
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/tempest+branch:master+topic:javelin_img_fix,n,z

Those were posted for review last Friday, need eyes on them. This is
still basically the minimum viable code there, and additional unit tests
should be added. Assistance there appreciated.

There is a grenade patch that will consume that once landed -
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/97317/ - local testing gets us to an
unrelated ceilometer bug. However landing the 2 tempest patches first
should be done.

Sorry this has been slow, I spent a lot of the last month trying to
debug some of the races we were exposing in the gate. So also more
assistance there would also be appreciated, as it frees time other places.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net