[openstack-dev] [neutron] Spec Proposal Deadline has passed, a note on Spec Approval Deadline

Yuriy Taraday yorik.sar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 14:50:53 UTC 2014

Hello, Kyle.

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 6:18 PM, Kyle Mestery <mestery at noironetworks.com>
wrote:

> Just a note that yesterday we passed SPD for Neutron. We have a
> healthy backlog of specs, and I'm working to go through this list and
> make some final approvals for Juno-3 over the next week. If you've
> submitted a spec which is in review, please hang tight while myself
> and the rest of the neutron cores review these. It's likely a good
> portion of the proposed specs may end up as deferred until "K"
> release, given where we're at in the Juno cycle now.
>
> Thanks!
> Kyle

Please don't skip my spec on rootwrap daemon support:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/93889/
It got -2'd my Mark McClain when my spec in oslo wasn't approved but now
that's fixed but it's not easy to get hold of Mark.
Code for that spec (also -2'd by Mark) is close to be finished and requires
some discussion to get merged by Juno-3.

--

Kind regards, Yuriy.