[openstack-dev] [TripleO] New test envs deployed

Derek Higgins derekh at redhat.com
Fri Jul 11 15:19:18 UTC 2014

Hi All,
   this morning we deployed new testenv images on the rh1 rack for CI, a
number of things have changed

1. Each TE now contains 15 nodes this should allow us to deploy more
VM's per job (essentially paving the way to allow us to add multiple HA
controllers to our overcloud job)
2. Instances now only have 2G of RAM (they had 4G but it should really
match local devtest runs)
3. Instances are now i386 (this again matches the devtest default and
causes instances to require less RAM)

Its too early to know if we broke anything so we should keep an eye on
it for a bit.

A number of regressions crept into our scripts since the last time we
did this, here are the relevant patches (yes we should figure out how to
CI this somehow)

Regression fixes
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/106340/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/106341/