[openstack-dev] [neutron] Spec Proposal Deadline has passed, a note on Spec Approval Deadline

Kyle Mestery mestery at noironetworks.com
Fri Jul 11 14:18:19 UTC 2014

Just a note that yesterday we passed SPD for Neutron. We have a
healthy backlog of specs, and I'm working to go through this list and
make some final approvals for Juno-3 over the next week. If you've
submitted a spec which is in review, please hang tight while myself
and the rest of the neutron cores review these. It's likely a good
portion of the proposed specs may end up as deferred until "K"
release, given where we're at in the Juno cycle now.

Thanks!
Kyle