[openstack-dev] [cinder][replication-api] Questions about #64026

Philipp Marek philipp.marek at linbit.com
Fri Jul 11 13:04:15 UTC 2014

Hi Ronen,
hello everybody else,

now that I'm trying to write a DRBD implementation for the Replication API
(https://review.openstack.org/#/c/64026/) a few questions pop up.

As requested by Ronan I'll put them here on -dev, so that the questions
(and, hopefully, the answers ;) can be easily found.

To provide a bit of separation I'll do one question per mail, and each in
a subthread of this mail.

Thanks for the patience, I'm looking forward to hearing your helpful ideas!

Regards,

Phil

--
: Ing. Philipp Marek