[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Neutron ML2 Blueprints

Andrew Woodward xarses at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 07:08:57 UTC 2014

Retested today
ubuntu single nova vlan - works
centos single nova dhcp - works
ubuntu single neutron gre - works
centos single neutron vlan - works
centos ha(1) neutron vlan - fail haproxy issue
ubuntu ha(1) neutron gre - fail haproxy issue.

haproxy / vip issue:

due to whatever reason that I haven't been able to track down yet, the ip
netns namespaces (public and management) ns_IPaddr2 vips can not ping or
otherwise communicate with nodes remote to who ever owns the respective
vip. Once this issue is resolved, I believe that CI should pass given that
the build appears 100% functional except that computes cant connect to the
vip properly.

Andrew
Mirantis
Ceph community