[openstack-dev] [nova] request to tag novaclient 2.18.0

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Fri Jul 11 00:04:38 UTC 2014

Sorry for the delay here. This email got lost in my inbox while I was
travelling.

This release is now tagged. Additionally, I have created a milestone
for this release in launchpad, which is the keystone process for
client releases. This means that users of launchpad can now see what
release a given bug was fixed in, and improves our general launchpad
bug hygiene. However, because we haven't done this before, this first
release is a bit bigger than it should me.

I'm having some pain marking the milestone as released in launchpad,
but I am arguing with launchpad about that now.

Michael

--
Rackspace Australia