[openstack-dev] [all] oslo.messaging 1.4.0.0a3 released

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Thu Jul 10 18:36:46 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 1:06 PM, Mark McLoughlin <markmc at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-07-09 at 03:53 +0000, Paul Michali (pcm) wrote:
>> Mark,
>>

>> What is the status of adding the newer oslo.messaging releases to
>> global requirements? I had tried to get 1.4.0.0a2 added to
>> requirements (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/103536/), but it was
>> failing Jenkins. Wondering how we get that version (or newer) into
>> global requirements (some issue with pre-releases?).
>
> Yeah, I don't know what the latest status is with this beyond
> "bandersnatch":
>
>   http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-July/039089.html
>   https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack-infra/config+topic:bandersnatch,n,z
>   https://review.openstack.org/103256

We need to make one more change to the integration test script that
lives in the pbr repository to stop building the test mirror, since it
is using the wrong script to do that (and doesn't need to anyway).
When that change (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/106125/) lands, I
expect us to be able to add alphas to the mirror.

Doug