[openstack-dev] Inter cloud resource federation [Alliance]

Tiwari, Arvind arvind.tiwari at hp.com
Thu Jul 10 15:31:01 UTC 2014

Hi Raildo,

Yes, I am trying to separate out the resource federation concerns through Alliance, Identity federation will be intact with Keystone. At the same time Alliance will play as delegate for keystone wherever resource federation across clouds concern need to be addressed.
I would love to work with you on this and anyone who is interested. I am putting together a POC and will keep you and community informed on the same.

Thanks,
Arvind