[openstack-dev] [all][specs] Please stop doing specs for any changes in projects

Jay Bryant jsbryant at electronicjungle.net
Wed Jul 9 18:54:37 UTC 2014

I had been under the impression that all BPs we going to require a spec.
I, however,  was made are in today's cinder meeting that we are only
requiring specs for changes that change the user's interaction with the
system or are a large change that touches the broader cinder code base.

This seemsto make sense to me.  The user's commit message and unit tests
should show the thought of the changes impact.

Jay