[openstack-dev] [neutron][third-party] Simple and robust CI script?

Sullivan, Jon Paul JonPaul.Sullivan at hp.com
Wed Jul 9 18:24:11 UTC 2014

From: Luke Gorrie [mailto:luke at snabb.co]
Sent: 07 July 2014 10:54
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [neutron][third-party] Simple and robust CI script?

On 7 July 2014 11:41, Luke Gorrie <luke at snabb.co<mailto:luke at snabb.co>> wrote:
I'm running an additional non-voting instance that runs five parallel builds and triggers on all OpenStack projects.

To clarify: by "non-voting" I mean not posting any results to review.openstack.org<http://review.openstack.org> at all, to avoid noise. (Posting comments is only enabled for the instance that tracks openstack-dev/sandbox.)

Incidentally, is there already way to review what votes my CI (or indeed anybody's) is casting via an openstack.org<http://openstack.org> web interface?

>>> You can look at the individual account dashboards in Gerrit, like: https://review.openstack.org/#/dashboard/12019

>>> You can get the user id through the REST API, using a simple wget: “wget https://review.openstack.org/accounts/openstack-ci@snabb.co”

Thanks,
Jon-Paul Sullivan ☺ Cloud Services - @hpcloud

Postal Address: Hewlett-Packard Galway Limited, Ballybrit Business Park, Galway.
Registered Office: Hewlett-Packard Galway Limited, 63-74 Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2.
Registered Number: 361933

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error you should delete it from your system immediately and advise the sender.

To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated, you should consider this message and attachments as "HP CONFIDENTIAL".