[openstack-dev] What projects need help?

Brian Jarrett celttechie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 02:31:26 UTC 2014

Developers,

I'm looking to become a contributor.  I've already signed the CLA, etc. and
I'm looking through tons of documentation, but I'm thinking it might be
good to have a project I could focus on.

Are there any projects that could use more developers?  I would imagine
there are some that are saturated, while some other projects are moving
slower than the rest.

I'd be willing to work on just about anything, it'll just take me some time
to get up to speed.  I've programmed in Python for years using libraries
like SQLAlchemy and Flask, I've just never worked with a CI/automated
environment before.

Any tips and points in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
Brian